Monday 2 August 2021

Spilt Soya Milk

Whoever said 'No sense crying over spilt milk' never had to scrub stale soya milk out of a cupboard full of mugs and penguin bars. The stink was particularly offensive at 6:30am this morning - when I was needed for work. Still, I got it clean, then I just got on and did my thing. The big hoo-haa today was around lunchtime when the caterers really dropped the ball and messed up a lot of people's food orders. It was uncharacteristic of them so we narrowed our eyes and let it pass this one time, but the whole crew endured a broken lunch which has some pretty expensive ramifications for Production. But even the late lunch didn't change the fact that I left work surprisingly early for a change - only a road closure threatened to take away a quiet evening away from me, Rebecca's out with a friend and I'm just enjoying my own company and the sound of silence after the hullabaloo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment