Saturday 28 August 2021

Moonstruck

Despite being bleary eyed for most of the morning, one thought kept me going: I would get to see the Moon today. Bristol Cathedral were hosting The Museum of the Moon, a roaming art exhibition with a miniature, perfectly scaled down Moon. Walking into the Cathedral and seeing it there was a bizarre sight indeed, but it was enchanting. 


My excitement to see it was well documented to Rebecca, but after getting a few pictures I started feeling a bit nauseous. Something about seeing the Moon that close to my face must have really upset my sense of reality because after a while it made me a little sick when I looked at it directly. I'm normally a pretty hardy fella, so I don't know why is disagreed with me so... Still had a great time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment