Friday 11 November 2011

11/11/11

Today we had a Remembrance Assembly in school seeing as they are very big supporters of the military and all that, the ceremony lasted about 20 minutes but we had year 7's dropping like flies throughout for standing up for too long; couldn't make a fuss though as it happened during the 2 minutes silence!

Everyone had various appointments today so there was no Film Friday, I instead watched The Magnificent Ambersons which I found to be quite good. After a charming introductory narration the film seemed to slow down a little bit, I never quite listened during the first half but I got the general gist of things, by the end though I was feeling all sorts of emotions for the characters after a very satisfying ending!

Louis got Skyrim today, about this time next week I may get a chance to play it for myself, if you have got it then good for you and enjoy your well spent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment