Thursday 17 November 2011

A bit of cake

Mum has now had the last of her 'changing jobs' parties that have been ongoing since the last 2 weeks or so which means that she got to bring home all the left over cake. Regrettably this one was simply too fluffy and didn't have any butter icing in it so I think I will avoid that one until I have an esspresso or something bitter to wash it down with. We have almost fully prepared for the filming session on Sunday, just got to buy some more bits and bobs at tesco and the like for the remaining props.

I watched an older Hitchcock today, Notorious was in my opinopn, not his strongest work. The first half was rather dull with the exception of the kissing scene, but when the second half came to light I started paying more attention. I just really didn't understand what was happening towards the end though, I didn't absorb who the villian was nor why Cary Grant's team was out to get them. Something about film noirs that makes my brain turn off in the first 30 minutes, then when the action picks up I have no idea whats going on, it happens to me far too often I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment