Wednesday 23 November 2011

Such an easy day

School was just so simple, got in, had my 2 free periods and then watched Fight Club, no effort Wednesday is going to be even better next week though as the school may well be closed on account of the teacher's strike scheduled for that day. Jamie came round again today to finish off The 40 Year Old Virgin and a cup of tea, after he left I finally got a chance to watch Misfits, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be as the whole scenario was doomed to be a throw-away due to the non-cannon nature of it, but it was still a fun ride.

I watched Sherlock Jr. today and it really got me excited to see The General. I really enjoyed One Week and Sherlock Jr. was a small step above it, at least in terms of scope and budget. Keaton's stunts were extremely impressive, performing stunts more dangerous than anyone in Hollywood would even dare doing themselves nowadays. The highlights for me was the game of snooker (or pool, I can never tell the difference) in which Keaton dodges an explosive '13' ball blissfully unaware of its nature and the motorcycle chase at the end was also very exciting, prior to this Keaton does 2 amazing leaps through things, I still have no idea how he did them but they are mind bogglingly hilarious. Short and Sweet and you can find it on Google Video, no excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment