Tuesday 8 November 2011

Dissapointment into victory

Woke up at 5:20 today hoping to play MW3 but steam hadn't unlocked the game files and wouldn't do so until I got back from school, I used the time well though and watched Misfits which was pretty good. School was a shlog and pretty dull I will admit, but when I got home, oh HO was I in for a treat. Although I haven't quite completed the single player (2/3 of the way through) it has been outstandingly cinematic and enjoyable and I have high hopes for the conclusion, act 2 ended very unexpectedly I will say. The Multiplayer is really sweet as well, I think the PC version will get a patch to improve stability when in game as I frequently get booted for no reason but it has been a ton of fun from what I have played and I can't wait to play more.

No comments:

Post a Comment