Sunday 20 November 2011

Weekend... Y U NO LAST LONGER!?

Sorry about the lack of a blog yesterday, that was because I have been extremely busy this weekend, full of work and engagements. The first of which was of course the Furniture Project early Saturday morning, we had about 3 new volunteers then, all of which were very eager to impress the manager so they frequently asked me for help on a variety of jobs. That evening I went to someones 18th party which was really great, most of my friends were invited and it was quite a wild night, one or two people had one too many drinks than they should have but the music, the crowd and some of the banter was spot on.

Today the team reserved 7 hours in our filming location, sadly it got off to a very slow start, waiting for it to get dark and making the fake blood etc, so we only really got half of what we wanted done. That said the stuff we did get is pretty sweet, the obvious highlight being our first real special effect where we covered our lead actresses face in a spray of fake blood! I just got back at 10:30 and had a very late roast dinner, now I am full and ready for sleep; weekend rating: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment