Wednesday 2 November 2011

Russian history stuff

Most of today has been working on my Russian history essay that I still havn't fully completed, I'm going to have to get up early tomorrow to finish it which I hate doing because I have to drag my lazy behind out of bed early and work first thing, coffee will be a nice addition which I will probably include. I watched the ending of the new David Attenborough series about the Artic which looked amazingly pretty, probably will watch more of that if I get the chance. About our film that I said would be up by today... I saw what Mark has done, so far it looks really good but it is nowhere near done at this time so sorry about that. Our deadline is now ASAP so look out for it in the near future, heck, check the site everyday until it comes out, if the films not there a new blog update will be here... I'm always here... Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment