Thursday 24 November 2011

Happy (very late) Birthday Website

Today, is not the sites Birthday, but it was around this time so we thought we would make a brief video to celebrate, the joke is a bit old fashioned but I think we can all agree that Daniels finishing expression is priceless. My face has also been plastered on the blog twice, each time I am pulling a similar looks so thats good. On a crazily, somehow related note, I have just re-started playing Psyconauts since Steam added achievements, I found this on Youtube a while back, if you watched the Birthday video you will get why its slightly related, but just watch this and tell me you don't wanna play this game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWa1eiHPhKw

I watched Deliverance today, a film which has dated slightly but it's impact can still be felt quite strongly. Some good scenes and some lovely bits of nature but it did get a bit repetitive as the characters just go down more and more rapids, and the climbing scene looks so obviously green-screened now. Also Burt Reynolds should have been the freaking MAN in this film but his character is wasted completely by the second half which is a shame. The film does pack that good old fashioned 'paranoia of Hilbillies' theme going for it which makes it very creepy and real at times so watch it if you like feeling paranoid I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment