Tuesday 1 November 2011

Dia de los muertos!

Happy day of the Dead as I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday, I went off to a Halloween party sleepover thing. I spent most of yesterday preparing my amazing Groucho Marx costume, headed on down to our local fancy dress shop to find a decent pair of glasses I could use, I ended spending £5 on a pair and was very nearly tempted in buying a smoking pipe as well. To get myself into character I watched Horse Feathers, not as good as Duck Soup but it was quite close in some ways, it also helped me drinking a very strong iced coffee and a regular cup of Joe, I was bouncing off the walls for about an hour, by the way there will be pictures of this (the costume, not me being hyperactive.)

Upon arrival at the party I was seriously down-hearted, no-one knew who I was supposed to be! The food and drink made up for this somewhat, actually now that I really think about it, Malibu is disgusting and that was somehow mixed into everything I attempted to drink, I happily settled with water, OJ and coffee; I truly know how to be the soul of the party. After watching Insidious, (crap) Coraline (WOO!) and Limitless (was ok) we unpacked our various sleeping bits and got some kip, this was at about 2 in the morning and I admit I am crap at sleep-overs, I can never get comfortable, often get too hot/dehydrated and end up making more noise than the big bang.

Waking up this morning felt awful, I finally got to sleep around 4 and had to be up for school at 7:30 (I'll let you do the maths.) I was treated to a can of Red Bull and a past its prime banana I bought with me: Breakfast of champions. School was hard as I lost my watch so I felt naked and vulnerable all day. Aside from that today was better than I made it out to be, the dentist appointment was fun and seeing Louis after a 12 hour absence was nice, the link below cheered me up to no end.

http://i.imgur.com/RL4nc.gif

Enjoy that, we are adding the final touches to the new video that should be up tomorrow and we hope you enjoy it! I am going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment