Sunday 13 November 2011

Bone Hike 2011

Me and my old scout leader organized the annual Bone Hike again this year but this time with a small twist that got us several more people involved, 4 times as many to be exact so it was a big faff at times, especially when they got lost during the night period. Most trouble came after a rumour about gypsies started scaring the younger ones, some of them decided to man up and just do the course because we got Adam's little car caked in mud in attempt to get to one of the bases.

The Seventh Seal was a film that captivated me from the IMDB description of a man who plays chess with the Grim Reaper during the black plague, that sounds awesome, but if I could have one criticism it would be there wasn't enough chess. Actually 2 criticisms, it was a little slow going, however it was a very interesting film about a man looking for answers about the almighty, it was only difficult to understand I realize because I was also looking for answers for the knights questions so you may be left confuzzeled, dissapointed or amazed by the film, I was in the first catagory and that is where most will lie until they give the film a hard think; something I have yet to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment