Saturday 29 December 2012

Coffee Catz

Lots of rain headed down to Newbury and to the leaky Eddie Catz roof today, timed my break just right though as I could hear the heavens opening while I was sat tight up in the office having a sandwich thinking about the unlucky few who were on shift at that moment. I also got to sample all our styles of coffees today: cappuccino, latte and americano. I can safely say that any coffee that is 90% milk is practically the devils nectar as a typical black coffee is certainly the way to go. After essentially 3 shots of coffee though I felt pretty good for a short while, my productivity certainly doubled while on this caffeine high.

Persuaded Louis to watch a documentary with me (easier than I make it sound)  called The Thin Blue Line which was an excellent tale of miscarried justice done in a very minimalist manner but it works brilliantly and is totally captivating from start to finish. The most unique aspect is how it completely drops you into the deep end of the story, there aren't even any names given for the people they interviewed, it forces you to think and piece together the story for yourself which makes you feel pretty good about yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment