Thursday 6 December 2012

Meal at Mark's

Had an evening meal at Mark's house yesterday, while He and Dan made some pizza and enchiladas I was put on popcorn duty; I think it was a statement as to how much Mark trusts me to cook things. The home-made pizza was lush and we squeezed in plenty rounds on the Wii-U before heading off to bed. I found out that Daniel snores in a manner that can be compared to a deflating balloon.

Headed off to school for another good lesson, went into town to buy some pre-owned games, sadly they didn't have the ones I wanted but I picked them up later online for a little bit of personal Xmas shopping. I coupled them with a pair of different hand-warmers, A long lasting Zippo one for me and a snazzy electronic one for Phoebe (She has raynaud's so I thought I would look out for her, I try to be a good boyfriend!)

Finally I sat down on Mario Bros U and decided that I would get around to beating it, some mild cussing and several re-tries later I got down to the last epic boss fight and toppled Bowser yet again. Sat down waching the end credits with a glass of cola and enjoyed the serenity of the moment of the words 'The End' faded onto the screen; simple gaming bliss.

Another 2-D Mario down!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment