Sunday 16 December 2012

Xmas shopping woes

Went into work for a little bit today, I was originally penned i to work the whole day but on account of the glorious weather in the morning I was sent home rather early indeed. Luckily this then gave me a chance to work on my Xmas shopping. Gift brainstorming took well over an hour and I very begrudgingly hit the 'Place Order' button when my basket exceeded £200 and I still need to buy for 4 more people.

Worst part was when I went to check if they had my girlfriend's coat in stock in her size and sadly they didn't so I rather embarrassingly had to ring up customer support and ask if I could get one mailed from a shop; I got a very icy response. Otherwise I had some Bro Time with Louis playing Rhythm Paradise on the Wii, can't believe how much he loves that franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment