Tuesday 18 December 2012

Higglty Hobbit

Spent another day at practically internet-free girlfriend's house after catching a train down to where she lives, I did have to confirm if I was on the correct platform with only twp people this time. Eddie Catz hosted a First Aid training course for us all which was actually very enjoyable due to a personable presenter of whom we constantly cracked jokes with and now I certainly feel a lot more confident if there is ever a child with some kind of symptom or injury in our centre.

Our gang had a big muddle-up trying to organize a viewing session of 'The Hobbit,' at first we couldn't see it, then we could, then someone couldn't but we did anyway and it went on and on. Eventually everyone just come over to mine to play Mario Chase which was awesome. I believe we have postponed the viewing to a much later date though. Plus my handwarmer arrived! I will be very cosy on my way to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment