Saturday 22 December 2012

Xmas Stress?

Actually, I wouldn't call work today stressful, it just threw us all through a lot of unnecessary loops and hurdles. First off, the guy who was meant to be sharing my shift was sadly very ill last night and couldn't come in so I was by myself after his replacement had to leave at 1. It was around this time that our electronic tills and internet broke down, resulting in me doing an awful lot of mental maths and scribbling down on random bits of paper various equations so I could log the transactions when the tills re-started; they didn't. Finally we had no teatowles so everything I washed up couldn't be dried unless I put it through the dishwasher and let it steam dry after the cycle. All these things added up to a very tiring day but when I got home things looked up.

Our Grandparents from Kent came down early this evening, by the time I got home they were halfway through the Strictly Come Dancing final but it was great to see them again over Christmas. We have also posted our Christmas special on our Youtube page, go check that out to put yourself in the festive spirit. Additionally, Louis has begun animating HIS Christmas Edmund and Darrel special which I assist once again with the voice acting of everyone's favorite blue cat, that wil be out in a few days time and is absolutely hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment