Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Sorry again for the lack of blogging over the holiday season but there is a good reason, well a fairly good one. A few days ago I went to our Staff Xmas party which was amazingly good. Our managers spent all day dressing up this room, fitting speakers and decorations and all manner of festive bits and it truly looked great! They even prepared a short slideshow of the year which ended with a confetti bomb which shook the room! Coming home that night was simple enough as my boss gave me a lift home, walked up to my drive at 1am, can't stop thinking about Christmas and how nice bed will be, go to put my key in the door... and its got another key on the other-side of the door so I can't open it. 30 Minutes of me panicking and exhausting all my options later I decided to sleep on our porch so as not to wake our visiting Grand-parents, took one for the team lay down and tried to get some kip.

Freezing cold that night too, just about got through it happily enough to go last minute shopping with Mark and here we are on Christmas day after a very pleasent family party last night. Presents were exchanged with beaming smiles all round, my gifts to peeps went down very well, especially mine to Louis, got him a banging vinyl album. I got a nice selection of cloths and a rather swish bag along with what can only be described as a Simpsons TV guide Bible - the thing weighs a bloody ton!

Family are downstairs watching the Christmas Special of Downtown Abby while Louis and I are just chilling with some nibbles and playing with our gifts. Hope every reader out there has had a just as nice, if not even better CHristmas Day than I did.

Merry Christmas everyone!    

No comments:

Post a Comment