Thursday 21 February 2013

A tribute: My old trainers

Another standard day at work with some more Eddie Dances! For the final dance of the evening I got to be Eddie! After seeing Daniel come and after dancing in the suit dripping with sweat I started to get concerns about how hot I would get while dancing.

I got pretty damn hot.

I got so hot I just had to take off the big head as soon as I was back upstairs, but I accidentally un-masked myself in front of two children! So embarrassing, luckily they were older kids so they didn't mind too much but the little ones starting coming back into the room so I was shoved into the office to avoid being seen. I had never been so quick on my feet.

Speaking of feet, I got a new pair of trainers today! So before Mum got the chance to throw away my old ones, here is a tribute to the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned :





Here they are in their full glory. I can still remember the day I bought them, it really was love at first sight. 2 Years later though, they have been through hell and back, treading the sma eroute to and from work and generally being abused in every instance.

Paint stains when we painted the party room


Heel seemed to be coming off the sole here


This hole doesn't look to bad...
...Oh deary me!
Despite their derelict appearance they are still immensely comfortable and have been put to great use over the years. They have actually since been replaced by an identical pair! Like how a phoenix rises from the ashes, my trainers will do the same!  



No comments:

Post a Comment