Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines day 2013

My sole goal for today was to go out and get my Girlfriend a card and some flowers. I should have done it in town yesterday but it completely skipped my mind. So instead I walked down to Tesco, or tried to, it was way further away than I remembered and I had to cross a half dozen roads but I got there in the end. Picked up my stuff along with some ingredients for cooking with (I was cooking her dinner as she couldn't get enough time off work for us to go somewhere.)

I made her Puttanesca (my specialty.) At first I was worried that she didn't like olives or anchovies or something along those lines, she took one look at the mixture and said that all her favorite things are in it! Lucky me.

After she left me at about 7 I just geeked over the recent Nintendo Direct which had all the best new games mentioned and I got very excited. They even said there would be a free pinball app for the Wii U. No such thing as free pinball though it seems as every table was locked behind a price tag. Back to the Windows XP 3D Space Pinball it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment