Saturday 23 February 2013

Call of Depedency

I caved. Call of Duty had a free weekend for Black Ops 2 with a 33% off deal. I caved and I bought into the franchise for what I told myself would be the last time. I've been saying that now for 2 years in a row.

The multiplayer is essentially video game crack cocaine. It starts off with a plethora of nice rewards you get for each kill, flashing lights and makes you feel really good about yourself. Then you gotta work harder to get those flashy things to happen, you get into a dependency cycle where you gotta level up in order to feel just as good as you did when you first started playing. Damn it's addictive nature. I said I would do something good with my day and I spent most of it leveling up on CoD and Guild Wars 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment