Friday 8 February 2013

Board meeting filming

Mark and I did a filming job for Gardner Leader this morning. Basically we filmed a board meeting using a range of our cameras in a similar manner when we'd film a play. Slider Cam was my job as I was given our meter long slider and a tripod to work with, this gave me a great degree of smoothness when moving around my camera and all of my footage looked awesome... Until we watched it back and saw the camera wasn't sent in HD mode. This wasn't really anyone's fault and we can work around it for the final edit, but it would be a shame to see all my clips wasted.

Mark also inherited two very large crates of old film magazines. These things date back from 1971, in other words, a time before Star Wars. Now that's a crazy thought. We had a root through most of them and picked out our favorite front covers, popular recurring actors on the covers were Clint Eastwood, Michael Caine and Burt Reynolds all looking very, very young. These relics were absolutely amazing to flick through, we got magazines ranging from Photoplay to Films Illustrated, might even post a few more pictures of any cool stuff we find within.

Bruce Willis back when he was well know for Rom-Coms! And when he still had a bit of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment