Tuesday 5 February 2013

AUCB loves me unconditionally

Had one of the worst ever nights sleep, my throat was so sore it felt like I was swallowing a porcupine every time I breathed and the rain suddenly came down really hard putting me on high alert for a good 20 minutes. My woes were significantly squandered after a dose on Night Nurse and comparing my situation with that of Easy Company in Band of Brothers. Those men went through hell and I have a little cough? Sounds like I have to man up!

Louis was a frequent visitor in my room today since he had he blessing of an inset day. Mostly it he came in to ironically over-perform power ballads or to probe fun at the fact I was still in my pajamas at 1pm. So yes, it was a lazy day. At least I managed to finish season one of Life on Mars and celebrate my unconditional offer from AUCB. Can't image how I ever got that offer, I thought my interview there was crap. Hopefully this bodes well for my other choices.       

No comments:

Post a Comment