Wednesday 20 February 2013

Harlem Shake

Another pleasant day at work with a steady stream of customers. After close however we all had to wait an hour until our specially booked party arrived. With a bit of time to kill our staff collectively decided that it was the perfect opportunity to practice the new Eddie Cat dance routine. In essence, Eddie will come into the centre and several staff members would perform a choreographed dance with him to a samba version of 'Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.'

My boss was also very conscious of the recent internet fad: The Harlem Shake. We made a video where I accidentally went all out much to the mirth of my co-workers. I figure If there is a good reason to embarrass yourself once in a while, you should do it.

The video can be found here.

There might be a little difficulty opening it if your not a friend of mine on Facebook, I'll try to get a more open source one for later though!

In other personally exciting news. That 'Top 5 Video Game Noses' List I made made it to the front page of Screwattack.com this evening! I found that quite humbling and it has encouraged me to do some more lists featured on the site. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment