Friday 20 December 2013

Airport Security

All my presents are sorted now, minus the gift wrapping part which Mark has really gone to town on. Chilling in the office, surfing the net and playing games until Mark suspiciously ferreted me out of my little zone, he did say it was to wrap up his presents so I gracefully obliged. Two hours later I asked if he was finished, he devoted that time period to wrapping Lucy's 20 presents and hadn't got round to doing anyone else. Holy cow. Respect to that guy for sticking with wrapping for so long.

Our final bits of filming will be happening over the weekend, excited that most of our work for the relaunch will be done. Took a trip down to Bournemouth Airport to get some scenes done there. Mark and I were expecting to film in this grandiose arrivals lounge, hoping our footage would look like this:


 Instead, we arrived into what could have been a car rental waiting room. It was crap. In fact, the whole airport was a bit crap. We felt a bit bad about filming there under the noses of the two people we saw while we were there and wondered what they thought what we were doing.

"Hey Barry, what's that midget with a camera doing with that extremely handsome man?" This, of course, is an entirely accurate representation of their thought process as they saw Mark and myself gingerly plodding about.

No comments:

Post a Comment