Wednesday 11 December 2013

Unfashionable

You know those days where you just don't feel like you've really gotten dress and gotten out of bed - that is the epitome of my day. Usually I rock a waistcoat/jacket look, I look smart but classically casual at the same time. Today, I wore a t-shirt with a Mario reference on it into one of the biggest retail parks in Bournemouth, I was unshaven and in desperate need for a haircut. If it wasn't for my upbeat attitude, the public may have thought that I was borderline socially inept. At least, moreso than I admittedly am. Had to go into New Look and buy a woman's hair accessory for one of our films dressed like that. Bless the clerk that served me.

Picked up Dan from the train station for some additional filming at the uni, nightmare to get clearance there though. Thought we'd celebrate Mark's return with our first take-out Chinese meal. I may have celebrated a little too hard though as my stomach is bursting and I need to go into a carb coma and sleep for an eternity to burn off all the food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment