Monday 2 December 2013

Decorating the Bournemouth House

The temptation was to great. I finally caved into the student lunch of... the microwaveable burger. We bought it for filming purposes, an essential prop for another one of our films. It quickly became left-overs though and I had to dash back into uni so I thought I'd give it a nibble. Oh man it was grim. But so good at the same time. My culinary integrity has been forever compromised.

In more upbeat news, it's getting 'Christmassy' in the Bournemouth house. Decked up our halls with our hyper-fancy xmas tree from Wilko! A group photo or selfie seemed mandatory after it was all set up.





Ah yes... We just need some soft focus and a glittery wreath on the boarder of this picture to make the worlds naffest family xmas postcard. But naff in the best way possible!

And yes, we were thinking of having an alternate tree this year so we topped it with an owl!


No comments:

Post a Comment