Wednesday 4 December 2013

Breakfast Backlash

Special effect editing in Avid Media Composer... can do that now. Woop.

Aside from that though, today has been rather messy for me. We filmed some material for around 3 of our new films in my break. One involved the infamously messy fake blood (which is still under my fingernails.) The other involved a lot of cooked breakfast grub being thrown at my face. Well, hurled would be a more accurate verb as I have never had scrambled egg flung at my forehead with intensity head enough to warrant recoil in my neck. It'll be a good one that.

Once again, if you simply cannot get enough Cafe Studios over the coming weeks I would strongly recommend liking us on Facebook, and if you need the extra motivation, here's a witty clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment