Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!

Merry Christmas to all! 2013 marks the first ever Christmas day where my parents actually woke up before me. Usually I have butterflies in my stomach before I fall asleep and have some insane adrenaline kick in when I first wake up to spring me out of bed and into the festive day. My alarm failed to go off so we didn't get to do the annual stocking gift unwrapping, but ah well.

Everything I got this year was very applicable to student life and well-being. Lots of clothes, more fab socks and jumpers along side a fair amount of coffee. Additionally I have a real Zelda back-log to work through now, donning the green garb and hat across 3 different games now. Present highlight was most certainly Louis' one to me. I could see it was a CD through the wrapping paper and I thought he'd gotten me some album he'd know I like. My suspicious were killed somewhat when Barry White appeared on the front cover - I faked an interest in his music based exclusively on that one Simpson's episode he appeared in. Opened up the CD case though, only to find Wind Waker HD inside! Ah yeah!

It's also worth mentioning I got to keep said Barry White Album as well, which actually turned out to be pretty jammin'. Next year will be a very (Barry) White Christmas.

Met up with all of the Durrant family for dinner again this year and had a cracking time just chilling by the fire in the living room. Which, incidentally, is where Louis and myself have been booted from so everyone can watch the Downton Abbey Xmas special. Ah ITV, truly bringing families together on Christmas day.

Finally, if you regularly follow this blog you will be aware of the 'Cafe 14.' Good news to anyone who has been patiently waiting since we are showing off a new teaser trailer as our xmas gift to the internet. You can check it out on our Facebook page.

Once again, to everyone reading this, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and I hope your day was just as joyous and heart warming as you hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment