Sunday 1 December 2013

14 Is Coming

Survived the pub crawl. I attempted to shepard the first group of us back home. Didn't quite get lost but my sense of direction has been the source of ridicule for the past 24 hours. Our good friend Daniel was still very drunk when he woke up in the morning. 'I feel great!' Said he with a big 'ol grin. 30 minutes later his hangover nearly killed him on our car journey to the film set.

Speaking of film sets. Mark has given me permission to finally plug our biggest project (woop woop!) Been very hard at work making a fair old number of films for our channel after Mark came home one day and said. "I wanna re-launch, lets make 3 new videos... actually, lets make 14 new videos." So yeah, very busy organising, writing, and filming all those bits and pieces. And just to wet you appetite, here is the teaser trailer, featuring our new logo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment