Sunday 15 December 2013

Cold Hole

The aforementioned shenanigans were a lot colder than anticipated. 7am call time, location the beach, weather: parky. While I won't go into specifics about the content of this film, lets just say that if you've seen the first 9 minutes of Ingmar Bergman's classic, 'The Seventh Seal' then you may get similar vibes from our film. Then again, I doubt Bergman buried any of his actors neck deep in the sand, very early in the morning... in December.

I got my payback though! Just look at Mark's car!


An entire milky way of sand on his passenger seat, who could be behind this dastardly deed? I reality that was just about a 100th of the sand that was on my personage after I was dug out of said hole. It was so cold that my hands were too numb to give myself a wipe-down between leaving my hole and getting into Mark's car.

Hit the arcade once again as well, snagged a very special place on the Fruit Ninja leaderboard... or should I say places?

BAM!
 
Walked home with a legacy written in binary on some small screen in some arcade in Bournemouth until the end of the day. Some young kid is gonna think I was so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment