Wednesday 8 January 2014

Evolution of Film

Early morning essay hand-in. After that, I was completely free for some Jam-time. Drank Joe with my Bro, watched some more The Thick of It and played a whole buncha games. I have also been made editor of one of our upcoming films since Mark is currently away. So there's a fun little job for me to be getting on with now, my chance to show Mark that I am at least, somewhat competent at editing footage!

Evolution of film, film number 8. We are offering a competition along with this video: The first person to email us a complete list of the films we reference, in order, will recieve a free, re-designed Café Studios mug! So, grab a pencil and a pad of paper and have a giggle over our new video, a unique tribute to those classic moments in cinema history, that happen in cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment