Sunday 5 January 2014

One Minute

After promising myself I would go to bed sooner last night, I found myself going to bed an an equally ungodly hour. All that will change tonight (for real this time!) Just did little bits an bobs on my new essay which is over half done now, try to finish it off in the next few days... fun, fun, fun. Christmas tree came down this evening, shame to see it go really, it really tied the room together and gave our lounge a homely feel whenever it was switched on. While packing it away we did come across one new feature of our house, our awesome attic! Seriously, it's huge! And it's empty!

Next video time, this one was written by our very own Jamie Creed. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, it's huge! And it's empty! ....and only partially boarded - be careful!!

    ReplyDelete