Tuesday 21 January 2014

Heavenly Creatures

Got an informal exam tomorrow on using editing software. They give us a few GMTV clips and we need to string them together into a sequence. I took it upon myself to hit up an editing suite after my last lecture. The guys sitting next to me had the same plan, we decided to all run there so we could bag a PC, thank goodness we got there before the swarm that arrived 5 minutes later, took one look at us and buggered off to the pub. Guess they won't be doing so well tomorrow!

Just finished watching, what I now consider to be Peter Jackson's best film: 'Heavenly Creatures.' It chilled me to the bone marrow. Watching the final moments of this film, you know that what has happened can never be undone from history - which is why it's so heart-breaking to know that it's impossible for us to interfere; we can only spectate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment