Tuesday 28 January 2014

Good luck coffee?

Made myself a good luck cup of coffee first thing today. Figured since I got up early, I could treat myself to a brew before my exam. The exam itself went very well, speaking to a number of my peers I discovered several of them didn't quite finish in the provided 18 minutes. I was done after 15. Danced home knowing that I did good. Came into our kitchen and saw my cup of coffee. Forgot to actually drink the thing; turns out I didn't need luck this morning.

Filming my uni independent project tomorrow. In case I haven't mentioned it before, It'll be in a similar style to our 'Bog Brush Bowl' video. This time, the focus will be on beds and how they construct a homely feel. I think it'll be good enough to put on our Youtube channel once its done, stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment