Saturday 11 January 2014

Indie Movie Trailer

Headed into Bristol this morning to attend the first official Wildseed event! Really exciting to see all the crew again, even better was what we actually did: A character mapping workshop with Laurie Hutzler! She was actually really insightful and provided an excellent framework to establishing an beginning to understand/develop a character. I have always been telling myself that I always wanted to write more stories/short films where I could start from the character and work upwards - now I feel confident that I can do that!

Big fan of the sandwich shop behind the theater, went there to get the crew five bacon and avocado sandwiches, possibly the biggest order they've had in a very long time. Spent a good old while in the que for them, by the time I got to the front, they had run out of bread, French stick was a great alternative though. Walked back with those sandwiches to the crew, any man bringing back food is often considered a hero.  

Came back home with a tanktop, and rather randomly, an ironing board exposed in our kitchen!

This may be the most queer thing you see all day

Disclaimer: The trailer you are about to witness, as impeccable as it is, will not be made into a feature film. We just wanted to make a (somewhat ironic) indie movie trailer, poking a bit of fun at familiar tropes.


No comments:

Post a Comment