Friday 31 January 2014

Little Things - Beds

Mark and I made a lot of porridge today. We mixed in the left-over golden syrup we had too so it was sickly sweet and delicious. Served up three bowls, one for me, Mark and Jamie, who was still asleep. Approaching his bedside, porridge in hand, he looked so very, very peaceful. I let him sleep in. I then released we had an extra bowl of porridge left so I took it upon myself to eat this massive extra bowl of breakfast. I scaled this mountain and didn't go hungry for the rest of the day - set me up for my exam at least. Which went quite well, despite almost getting lost on the way to the venue.

Just finished editing my Uni Independent project! I reckon I can give you all a sneak peek here too. Excuse the big clock at the beginning, it's uni formalities, video begins 15 seconds into the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment