Friday 24 January 2014

Neigbour number 2

I may have forgotten to mention bumping into somebody at a club last Tuesday. He told me he was doing the scriptwriting course at my uni and needed a silent film actor for their upcoming film. Being the go-get 'em kinda guy I like to think I am, I agreed to star in his little film. A couple of days later I finally got hold of the script. It was about a suggested love triangle, more alarmingly the words 'lingerie,' 'riding crop' and 'large German sausage' were all included on page one of this alarming work of fiction. Today was the filming day.

Admittedly, today was actually quite boring, they couldn't find a woman to be on camera so they used a guy in drag which was a lot less funny than the crew made it out to be. We basically stood in a driveway and handed out mail supposedly containing raunchy material to another actor who takes them. I played neighbor number 2. Small role for a long day. Least they bought me lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment