Tuesday 24 February 2015

Cars and Unexpected Journeys

Blagged myself through being a guest on a student lead TV show about cars. I know nothing about cars or makes or even watched an episode of Top Gear. Despite all these disadvantages I think I pulled it off alright and convinced most of the people making the show. I spoke mostly about what gives a car a personality which is more or less forgotten about in the long run.

Speaking of cars and long runs, we finalised our observational documentary idea and contributor. We also discovered that he's based in Pickering, which boarders on Scotland.


This weekend is going to be a roadtrip unlike any other. Our driver compared it to his journey to Paris last year and statistically, this journey is even further than that. That small bit of insight was mind-blowing to us. Everyone seems quite psyched for a long journey and what will effectively be a mini holiday for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment