Wednesday 25 February 2015

Sausages

On the day I was meant to help out on a course-mates show I was very nearly late getting into uni. I had run out of breakfast stuff so I needed to cook some sausages and pop them in a sandwich, which took unexpectedly long. After arriving I was introduced to the special guest who was a 40+ woman who did her own arts and crafts to sell online. When the co-presenter and I first asked her some questions for the show she looked very timid and kept looking at her little hand-made notes. Soon after they were taken from her and she needed to rely on us for prompts. To compensate we made the whole discussion much more colloquial so she would relax into speaking.

During the lunch-break I decided it would be beneficial to sit back with our director, producer and contributer. Three minutes later I realised I was in a room full of carnivore haters and there I was chowing into my sausage sandwich. No regrets though, that lunch was just what I needed to pull me through the long day and nail the final take.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment