Thursday 26 February 2015

Sausages Part Deux

Two more sausages in the packet on the day before they expire, guess its time to rustle up some breakfast. While I was literally cooking up a delicious pork storm in the kitchen I completely ignored the thick smokey haze I was also brewing which promptly set off not 1, but 2 smoke detectors. At 10am. And flapping a tea-towel did nothing.

After the mornings scuffle I sat down and tried to come up with an initial idea for my dissertation. I found out that it is really hard to think of something like that. While I have numerous interesting points to talk about I'm not sure if some ideas are too vast, or too thin. I'm going into a lecture tomorrow to discuss my first ideas and to hopefully formulate something more concrete.     

No comments:

Post a Comment