Monday 2 February 2015

Midnight Monopoly

Woke up this morning with two things on my mind: The full English breakfast I was about to cook for Rebecca and myself and the stoning cold I had developed. Having a cold is the best excuse for stuffing my face though so I ran with that and just whipped up eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, toast and beans - gorging myself in a vain effort to satisfy my hunger.

It was also declared to be 'games night' at my girlfriends house so we stayed up playing Cluedo which I lost at pretty quickly. It got to about half 11 and someone said that we should play Monopoly, I felt my health deteriorating each time we passed go so I went for some really risky moves early on to either make me win quick or lose suddenly so I could get some bed-rest. I lost, but it didn't come quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment