Sunday 22 February 2015

Chairman Mao

Introduced my girlfriend and her housemates to the card game 'Chairman Mao.' Anyone who has ever played this game will know that there is a very, very steep learning curve for new-comers as it is basically a trial by fire experience. Fortunately after about an hour of play everyone broadly understood the rules and contributed neatly into the next rounds. New rules can be added in if a player wins a hand and this is where the game starts getting really interesting and why two games will rarely ever be the same.

You tend to get a little too into each game of Chairman Mao however and before you know it the clock has struck midnight and the evening has crept away like that one spider you told yourself you'd keep an eye on. I spent the rest of today very tired but still willing to help out my peers film a VT. I got to sit behind the wheel of someone's little car and pretend it was my pride and joy in a segment called 'Best First Car'. I'm also appearing as a guest on the show tomorrow. I hope it's not too technical a show since I know basically nothing about cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment