Saturday 7 February 2015

Good Coffee Rush

After a big old celebration for my girlfriend's birthday I found myself somewhat unprepared to travel back to Newbury this morning. I was shattered when I woke up and I hadn't packed or done anything like that so it was a bit of a mad rush to get out the door to catch my coach. Walking down I then remembered that Lidl do that really good and cheap ground coffee I like and the chances of there being good coffee on this weeks film shoot without my input was slim to none. A quick stop into Lidl later I had enough to caffeinate a small army.

Got back into Newbury safe and sound and I'm now ready to hit the ground running first thing tomorrow morning. Just a heads up though, my filming days end quite late at night and I'll probably get to bed even later so I probably won't get much of an opportunity to post until Valentine's day - I'll update everyone when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment