Sunday 19 July 2015

2 More Down on the 250

Feels good ticking off some more movies over the Summer. I complied a pretty huge watchlist recently and while being at uni I've had trouble finding the time to see stuff. That and a vacancy in the living room never really was available for me much last year. Got through 2 more films on the IMDB top 250: The Treasure of Sierra Madre and Whiplash were both excellent films - Whiplash in particular which was a breath of fresh air. While trailers made me skeptical about how you could make a whole film about drumming, it was honestly really difficult to take my eyes off of it throughout. It was so totally absorbing from start to finish, at times you may resent blinking as it'll hinder you ability to see as much of this film as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment