Wednesday 22 July 2015

Big Hips

Braved the outside world for the sake of returning some shorts that were just too dang small around my waist. I blame this mostly on my wide and boney hips which could easily crush a watermelon if I landed on it like a pro-wrestler. Not ashamed of them, but on paper it makes me sound like a lard-o whenever I have to return clothing because it's too small around the waist. Going out also gave me the opportunity to get Mum a Birthday card. It certainly won't go down as well as an official Louis Durrant card, but I think it's fun enough.

Convinced myself to buy the recent port of Sonic 2 to Android as well which is a great redux of the 1992 original. While the game features a really swanky interface and even a whole new level which was initially removed from the game 20 years ago, the controls are difficult to get a feel for. typically I can blaze through about 4-5 worlds before ever losing a life, but now I am losing them rather quickly. Thankfully it lets you save and load your game so I know I'll be enjoying this one a lot on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment