Tuesday 22 September 2015

Back to Buff

Late one last night = a slightly off-kilter sleeping pattern. Woke up a lot later this morning and basically secluded myself in my room for the vast majority of today. That said, I did go for a very nice jog with one of my housemates and my running pal from last year. We are once again slowly trying to get back into the swing of running and build up our skills.

Ha d a very nostalgic evening too as we visited my old haunt in first year: Buffalo Bar for a really excellent night out. Open mic night was pounding, everyone was seriously on top form and just a joy to listen too. The crowd I went with even got up on stage at one point and joined the infamous Dr jazz for a performance. We will certainly be heading back there a few more times over the course of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment