Saturday 26 September 2015

JUMP at Freshers

Saw a portion of the morning that I don't often see today. I was rising early to help out with JUMP TV's stand for Freshers Fair. I was designated as the sound supervisor, but I also put in a little bit of input for the edit. We basically recorded and edited together a short show for everyone while encouraging people to sign up and join the team. The actual video we made can be found right here - I apologise in advance for how quiet it all sounds, but sadly we could not work audio miricles in such a loud space.


There is also a few fun videos on the JUMP TV channel which are certainly worth looking up. So all in all, we had a very successful day. I even got some free tat during the fair, the trophy of this year was clearly my new piggybank which is a spot on size for holding all my loose change.

No comments:

Post a Comment