Thursday 10 September 2015

Happy Birthday to Me! 2015!

You know you are doing well when your international friends are wishing you a happy Birthday before you English friends. I woke up to a flurry of well wishes from across the pond thanks to the fact they are one hour ahead of us. Reading their messages really got me in the mood for a nice day so I headed downstairs to say good morning to my folks before they headed off to work. I opened my cards and my presents then too: I got a great new pair of jeans after wearing out a bad hole in the old ones. A smaller runners pouch for my any less demanding roles which I can actually run with. A very swish travel mug which I will get a lot of use from in the next term of uni. Same goes for Pokemon and The Witcher 3, both massive open world games that I can really sink my teeth into.

The day itself was mega-chill, Louis and I just kinda gamed and laughed for a few hours until Dan, and later Jamie showed up to play some games and generally wish me a good Birthday. I'll be seeing them again for the beer festival in a few days time as well along with the other usual suspects, so in my mind, the party is still incoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment