Friday 18 September 2015

Last Day at mambo

Finished up my last day at mambo Media today with a nice little ribbon on top. We complete our list of actors and extras necessary for filming and I even sent emails out to everybody to let them know if they were successful applicants or not. I was then given a beer from their mini fridge at about 2pm since 'It's a Friday,' tasted like magic. We were all then told that we could go home 30 minutes early, this was a big treat for me since I could actually catch the bus at a half-decent time for once, no more half an hour stints of bus stop pondering for me.

Hope I made an impression with them along the way as they were a nice little team to be working with. I was told a few times today how much they appreciated my hard work and that really made me feel like an important piece of the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment