Wednesday 9 September 2015

Homeless Look

Rather unintentionally rocked a 'homeless look' today. Now that its gotten a bit colder I've been wearing my fuzzy hoodie and thermal socks and grew a lazy beard - not a legit beard by any means but just beyond the point of stubble where it starts looking gross and nasty. Louis came back home from holiday, took one look at me and said 'Boy, you look like crap.' I had to agree with him after looking in the mirror.

But who has time for beautifying yourself when you can be watching Iron Man 3? Based on Jamie's recommendation I have now seen all the Iron Man films, if only to get him off my back about it. I must say though, the third film is probably the best of the bunch as it took clear inspiration from The Avengers and took steps to up the comedy and action element. Both of which were long overdue improvements but they really benefited the film since the characters have been well established. While the villain and his motives were still undercooked, I'm always happy to see Guy Pearce on my screen. The ending was actually quite satisfying as well with everything wrapped up in a neat bow. So ultimately I was glad I check out this Marvel trilogy, just wished that 2 was a lot better

No comments:

Post a Comment